Have you ever bought something for a whole different intent and it doesn’t work out? Well that happened to me when I purchased this denim dress. YES! it’s a dress and wasn’t crazy about how the look didn’t come out the way I had envisioned. I was bummed about it, so it stayed tucked away in my closet until I saw a denim on denim look that was very cute. I had the inspiration that I needed and now I wanted to add my spin to it. So, out of the closet this dress came and Bam!!! It’s now an oversized top paired with my new favorite “Mom” jeans, a white camisole and of course I had to throw some sparkle in there.. Tis the season right?
This outfit is one that can be worn for a dressier denim look or can also transition into an outfit for a night out. With the holidays approaching, you will want to go for something that’s comfortable but yet fun.
But maybe you’re not wanting a dressy look. No worries I have you covered too, you can pair this look with a cute sneaker or flat and instantly have a casual errand day look. Either way it’s easy and effortless!
“FASHION FUNDAMENTALS: 101
- Always find multiple uses for your garments – Always utilize your garments for many styles. Don’t limit your outfits to just one look.. mix and match and find other ways to wear your dresses, blouses, skirts, etc…
- Find a good pair of jeans – Find a pair that’s versatile that can take you from day to night instantly, to dress up or down with no hassle.
- Accessories are key– You don’t have to go overboard with accessories, but have a few “Go to” pieces that you can put with any outfit to add a little flare, but in moderation.. (another blog coming soon)
- Oversized– Don’t be afraid of the “oversized look” it actually can be a great way to give definition to your body or give a silhouette that highlights your features but only in certain clothing like denim.
- Plan your outfit– ‘Make your clothes have purpose’. Spend a little time on a plan. Great outfits will always come together when you put thought and inspiration into your complete look.
Dress(Pretty Little Things) https://www.prettylittlething.us/plus-blue-oversized-denim-shirt-dress.html
Photos By: Charis Solutions Photography